Old Member Introductions

Hare

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the warm welcome!
I'm very glad to be here, and I'm also very excited to be a part of the community! 

I've started my own breeding site project and I'm looking to hire some help, and I've been waiting for VPL to come back up for some time now so that I could hire that help. But it's been a bit over a month now, so I decided to try and look for another place where people could look for those services. A friend pointed me in the direction of this forum. Although they are not actually a member of this forum, they thought it looked like a nice place to get started, and after looking around myself, I have to agree. 

I'm very eager to get started and I hope you'll enjoy having me c:

• Like 2

They go by Lupin, although they are not a member here yet, perhaps I'll bring them along here sometime! 
And thank you, I hope so as well.

I do have one question, however. 
Is there a specific post for rules? I've been poking around, and have found specific posts for guidelines for specific threads, but no general rule list. Did I just miss it?

54 minutes ago, Tanya said:

Is there a specific post for rules? I've been poking around, and have found specific posts for guidelines for specific threads, but no general rule list. Did I just miss it?

Hi @Tanya and welcome to TGL!

You can read this thread which links to all the various dos and donts along with Community Guidelines and just a general overview of what TGL is all about :)

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions :thumbsup:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tanya said:

@Natefrom Icepets? If you are, this is Dante-if you remember me at all, haha.
Good to see you again either way!
Thank you for the link I really appreciate it, thats very helpful!

OMG! Dante, long time no speak! :) It is the same Nate from Icepets haha.

How's life treating ya?

We are glad to have you @Tanya and welcome to TGL! I hope you can get all the help you need for your game. There's a lot of nice people and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I too came from VPL and so far I've enjoyed the overall mood and way of things here. 

Good luck with your game!

• Like 2

@Nate Yeah, no kidding, haha! I've been pretty good, things are turning around for the best I think! What about yourself? I remember you ha mentioned working with a horse sim the last time we spoke, is that something you are still working on now, or have you pursued other endeavors?

@Aminirus Thank you very much for the warm welcome! The site actually runs really nice and the layout isnt as bright so its very pleasing on the eyes, I've really been enjoying my stay so far! I'm very excited to start meeting new people and seeing everything that the community has to offer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tanya said:

@Nate Yeah, no kidding, haha! I've been pretty good, things are turning around for the best I think! What about yourself? I remember you ha mentioned working with a horse sim the last time we spoke, is that something you are still working on now, or have you pursued other endeavors?

Ah good good :thumbsup: Glad to hear things are turning around for the best :) I'm great - I've been involved with a few sites here and there but nothing glued me or got me interested, so a few years ago I made the decision to make my own virtual pet site. I'm planning on opening it in a few months :D

Let's welcome rachelsaurus to the community,

Welcome to The Gaming List. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

rachelsaurus joined on the 05/27/17.

View Member

Let's welcome Bedouin to the community,

Welcome to The Gaming List. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Bedouin joined on the 05/27/17.

View Member

Hey guys! Not sure if any of you remember me. I haven't been active since 2014-ish. I came over from VPL like it seems a lot of you have. :P

I'm a programmer who is working on a game framework for all of my different games. It's my one hobby outside of work it seems. Anyways, I'm always up for learning new things or looking at things from different angles. 

My favorite animal is a dog. I have an 8-month extremely goofy German Shepherd puppy who keeps me company. He's also great to bounce ideas off of since his go-to response is to tilt his head attentively like what I'm saying is the most interesting thing in the world. If only people were that way. 

So! I'm going to try to actually be social and post things. Maybe. If I don't get sucked into my work tornado. Feel free to hit me up for anything, be it a random message or question or whatever. Peace!

42 minutes ago, Bedouin said:

Hey guys! Not sure if any of you remember me. I haven't been active since 2014-ish. I came over from VPL like it seems a lot of you have. :P

I'm a programmer who is working on a game framework for all of my different games. It's my one hobby outside of work it seems. Anyways, I'm always up for learning new things or looking at things from different angles. 

My favorite animal is a dog. I have an 8-month extremely goofy German Shepherd puppy who keeps me company. He's also great to bounce ideas off of since his go-to response is to tilt his head attentively like what I'm saying is the most interesting thing in the world. If only people were that way. 

So! I'm going to try to actually be social and post things. Maybe. If I don't get sucked into my work tornado. Feel free to hit me up for anything, be it a random message or question or whatever. Peace!

Hey there! I too am from VPL and I totally remember your name from some old posts I read there!

Welcome here, and I'm glad you've reactivated LOL ?