April Fools!

kami

I'm actually a little disappointed this year with the games I frequent! Usually everyone goes all out but it doesn't seem as special this time?

Flight Rising's was pretty funny, I like how the joke is carried through the rest of the site into the coliseum and everything :P

Edited by Pepper-Head

59 minutes ago, Callum said:

@kamiUnfortunately I've been at work all day so have missed them all, but oh dear I do love April Fools!

They're all still there, and I'm sure the videos/pages will be around for a while after as well. Plenty of time to catch up after work ^^

49 minutes ago, Pepper-Head said:

I'm actually a little disappointed this year with the games I frequent! Usually everyone goes all out but it doesn't seem as special this time?

Flight Rising's was pretty funny, I like how the joke is carried through the rest of the site into the coliseum and everything :P

Really? April Fools is one of my favs, if I had a game, I'd definitely take advantage of it! I'm glad at least FR did something. Looks like I'll have to log back in to check it out :)

31 minutes ago, Pepper-Head said:

@Kami - Yeah, google gnome was one of my favorite non-petsite ones, and I don't play any live computer games to see what prank they might have played. But on the petsite side, I didn't see much going on D: 

I just loved the attitude in the video XD It started off semi serious and then just went to sarcasm and sass, haha. That's a shame. FR's was cute though. More people need to give this silly holiday some love!

• Like 1

My wife attempted to scare me by telling she had purchased something for the house that cost about $5,000. Fortunately for me, she can't really pull that off :P 

I missed a lot of the jokes this year, and missed a lot of the prep-time to attempt anything here for the forums, maybe next year?