Old Member Introductions

Hare

20 hours ago, Digital said:

We here at TGL look forward to hearing more about your game, as well what you have planned!

Thank you! ^-^ I look forward to seeing all the other projects in progression as well. :3

8 hours ago, SilverBrick said:

hey @Pear welcome to the gaming list ^^ i hope you will enjoy a stay and i hope you did not forgot me 

Hello! Thank you. :3 I did not forget you, don't worry. ^-^ haha

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am xynn and I joined on 08/25/17!

Nice to meet you!

I do some of the art for Kinder Pets by @SilverBrick! (He's also the one who told me to join this forum)

I'm mostly doing anime style art nowadays but I used to be and am still pretty good at ferals and such!

I haven't seen many petsites so a lot of this is really new to me! (The only ones I've played are flight rising and furvilla, but I've dropped those because they got boring, I've heard of neopets too?)

I'll probably be opening commissions soon if I'm not too lazy to make the post!! I'm not too good at talking to people so I won't be particularly active ^^'

oh and also my deviantart is https://origamiis.deviantart.com/ and https://xynnical.deviantart.com/ (They're under different names because I'm trying to keep these accounts separate as much as possible)

Thanks for reading! I'll just leave some of my art here for your viewing pleasure haha

View Member

common bluebottle without sig.png

kinderpets. evil shark.png

2017.07.29 kinderpets background complete.png

Edited by xynn
  • Thanks 1

Hello! I'm Miss Hades (: Silverbrick linked me here and I'm extremely grateful as I've been looking for another place like this! I'm head artist of a new browser sim game in progress, called RIME, which I'm extremely passionate and excited about and I have been eager to find a community such as this one. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

View Member

Edited by Miss Hades

Hello all!  I recently went looking for the old VPL forums, and I found that everything seems to have been down for quite some time.  So I typed virtual pet forums and found this place!  Just a question, are many of the members here from VPL?  Kind of looking for a similar community.  I was TheTeen if anyone remembers me.  Thanks!