Old Member Introductions

Hare

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

I'm Nova and I found my way over here after VPL closed down. I enjoy painting, making 3D and pixel art, and programming. I am currently working on a mobile dungeon crawler and an online exploration sim. 

I look forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully getting some help with my games! :)

-Nova

Welcome! Glad you like it so far. 

You can get a Core Member badge when you're ready to make a post. It will show people that you're an artist. :)

Quoting Digital: "Remember that to become a Core Member is relatively easy, requires a post in our looking for work forum and a minimum number of posts every 90 days to maintain your user title."

Good luck on finding some projects to help!

Hello and welcome. I'm quite new here myself and also came from VPL. Your game sounds exciting and can't wait to check it out. I'm also an artist, mostly digital, no 3D but I can do pixel work. Mostly do creatures and environments though. 

Glad to have you here!

Hi there!

I'm Myla!  I followed glitch over here -- I was very happy to hear about this site since I liked to keep in touch with the happenings on VPL. :)  I run Mycena Cave with glitch!  I do a lot of the behind-the-scenes management and also do a fair amount of the artwork.  A random tidbit about me is that I grew up training llamas.  I look forward to being a part of the community! :D 

• Like 1