Old Member Introductions

Hare

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SingSong Thank you for the warm welcome! I am really digging the accessibility of this forum. It's very user-friendly with a pleasant design. I'm very happy to see so many familiar faces even from just quickly browsing through the posts. :bashful: I look forward to helping as much as I can!

Edited by Passage
  • Like 1

On 4/17/2017 at 4:16 AM, Nate.Tube said:

As for VPL, there was always a fountain of knowledge on there for current trends and updates in the VPS world.

That's what I liked, too. I liked seeing sneak peaks of upcoming sites all in one place.

As long as we get involvement from game owners here, TGL should be able to offer the same in terms of news and updates about sites. :)

• Like 1

On 4/18/2017 at 7:02 AM, halichu said:

Haha I know! I'm so nervous because everybody I know says they are more difficult since they are more emotional, but I don't think that's necessarily true. I mean.. once puberty comes, sure.

I'm super excited because I'm a photographer so I'm going to do a lot of mommy and me sessions (if you ever heard of those). But I'm also doing it with my husband where they will wear all plaid and match with colors and such. And yes.. I work full-time (and might get extended for another month in the next 2 weeks) until I stop working.. 4 weeks before giving birth lol. So I am pretty exhausted right now.

And yes! We do have a Facebook page, but I haven't been updating it yet until we get more features fully developed since I have been jumping back and forth between some. It's called Lurania Kingdom so you will find it on Facebook if you look for it! :) I'm hoping to release more sneak peeks in the coming month when my contract ends!

Yeah. The girls in my pregnancy class were mostly hoping for boys because they say boys cling to their moms while girls tend to do the opposite. My girl is really clingy to me though, but I do spend the most time with her. I wonder if things will change when she gets older and she'll be closer to her dad.

I think the most important things to do with girls (or any child in general) are to be accepting of who your child is (faults and all), listen to what she says and be understanding, and create a healthy relationship that fosters open dialogues (because if your child can't talk to you, they will go to someone else who's not as fit to give advice). These are just my thoughts though. Only time will tell if I know what I'm talking about, lol.

Can't believe you're still working. I was so tired back then. I couldn't have done it. I salute you. Have fun taking your photographs. I've tried to get as many videos and photographs as I can in the past months. Babies sure do change a lot.

I'm following your project on Facebook now. Looking forward to what you have in store. But don't stress out about creating any sneak peaks. Take your time and relax. :)

• Like 1

@SingSong oh really?? I actually never heard of that! I just hear how emotional the girls are versus the boys. :P I know a lot of girls who are clingy to their moms! But I'm sure she is going to be clingy to my husband since he is going to be a stay at home dad while I work :) I think it's honestly just who they grow up with more!

Oh yes! I totally agree. I wasn't very comfortable with my parents.. at least telling them about stuff because they would either A) get angry or B ) be extremely judgemental. So I definitely know what NOT to do when it comes to expressing their emotions/feelings.

Awee thank you! My contract actually just got extended today until June 2nd and I give birth July 6th. My boss just asked if I would be willing to work past June 2nd and I said yes so I'm only going to be off for like 2 weeks before I give birth D: I am SUPER exhausted and cranky most of the time, but I really like what I do.

Awee thank you! I hope to create sneak peeks soon now that I can stop stressing about my financial stability!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, chocoshrooms said:

Hello! Oh wow, I'm surprised someone remembers me, especially since I haven't been active. :0 How are you?

I haven't made adoptables on Deviantart for a while due to a busy schedule, unfortunately. 

How could I forget! I met you through Pepper-head, so it was easy to remember you, too. :)

Bummer! Well, I hope that life has been treating you well and that you've been able to get some art done in between everything else.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, halichu said:

oh really?? I actually never heard of that! I just hear how emotional the girls are versus the boys. :P I know a lot of girls who are clingy to their moms! But I'm sure she is going to be clingy to my husband since he is going to be a stay at home dad while I work :) I think it's honestly just who they grow up with more!

Yeah, it may be that. I also think girls may prefer the lax natures dads typically have versus the strictness of moms (because it generally works out that way that moms end up being the ones that lay down the law).

Oh yes! I totally agree. I wasn't very comfortable with my parents.. at least telling them about stuff because they would either A) get angry or B ) be extremely judgemental. So I definitely know what NOT to do when it comes to expressing their emotions/feelings.

Yep. Same case with me. At least we both learned how we don't want to handle things with our kids, so that's the bright side of things. >_<

Awee thank you! My contract actually just got extended today until June 2nd and I give birth July 6th. My boss just asked if I would be willing to work past June 2nd and I said yes so I'm only going to be off for like 2 weeks before I give birth D: I am SUPER exhausted and cranky most of the time, but I really like what I do.

It's good that you like your job. But two weeks? Madness. Looks like Madilyn will be a Cancer? Too bad. A little longer and she would be a Leo, which I have to say are the best (that's me!). But really cool. Summer babies are awesome. But the thing I remember from elementary school is that barely any of the kids in my class remembered to show up at my birthday party, because it was at the end of July. So there's that.

Cool. I'll look out for your sneak peak.