Old Member Introductions

Hare

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auto intro threads? Neat!

Anyways, Hi everyone I'm Coroax! Right now I am currently taking a one year 3D Modelling course (almost done though!), and afterwards I am wanting to get right into the game industry.

Aside from that, in my spare time I've been currently working on some clothing art for explorewindrose. In the future I really want to make my own pet sim, and learn a bit of programming but for now I'm content helping produce content for other games c:

Between classes and clothing art though,I like to sit down and play video games, particularly games like Pokemon, Legend of Zelda (haven't gotten my hands on breath of the wild yet ;o; ), Fire Emblem, Mother, Don't Starve, Harvest moon, and a few others.

• Like 1

Aww, what a gorgeous tabby. I have always liked gray cats. What color are his eyes?

And Schrodinger, huh? Named after the famous paradox? So did you figure out if your Schrodinger cat is dead or alive? Can't tell from the picture. >_>

Rainy days get my vote, too. Luckily, we have rain the next two days.

On 4/5/2017 at 3:56 AM, jakdacrowe said:

Figuring out image insertion. Does BBCode work? //dies

Unfortunately you "died" while trying to get BBCode to work for you. That's a bummer. I was liking your posts around TGL and hoping to see you around more. :'(

Aww. What a handsome face. Where did you get him from?

Oh, I don't think it's weird to have long names for cats. You usually don't need to call a cat's name quickly to get its attention (something that would be the case with dogs, for example, which are more prone to actually listening to you, haha). :) 

@SingSong I love it! Right now my reel is heading into a realistic look, however in a few months when I have everything finished for it. I'm going to make some low poly environments and maybe some characters too.

As for the type of pet sim, I haven't 100% decided on it but I know that I definitely want it to have breeding as an aspect of it

• Like 1