Show off what you are working on

Digital

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a pair of demos of having at least 4 markings instead of just 3 (Changing how markings and colors work since goldfish tend to be a little more random looking in their markings in real life). I think I kind of like having the colors and markings be like this since it give players more variety. Using females of two of the breeds since most of their marking art for Alpha is finished

Spoiler

Female Common Goldfish

Base color: Blue

Marking 1: Blue Gradient

Marking 2: Silver Diamond

Marking 3: Red Fins

Marking 4: 12 point.

5a90a3ebdea07_4markingdemo350.png.2437d9babdc3269b59239929c9e19b92.png

Female Oranda

Base color: Copper

Marking 1: Copper Gradient

Marking 2: White fins

Marking 3: Red Cap

Marking 4: 12 point

5a90a3df36728_4markingdemo350.png.f5dda50d5f1761c82a140be6335e584d.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Last night, I worked on a marking that might be the true first premium currency marking since Diamond is going to take a loooong time to do. This marking would be called "Mirror Scale" and would be a base changing marking, making the fish look more like a Mirror scale goldfish. I'm working on how other markings that are in progress will work with this one.

Spoiler

5aca710eb9e2e_mirrorscale.png.fe1c5b6d4cd2112c8c0b6d1cda0d840d.png

5acff43e256e8_10fishpreviewforCarl.png.d35f5f5bdb96b4f66511f44e001097ba.png

Been working on various things, but after a couple years, was picked up again for some work on a rather graphicless game at the moment. I did some art for it those couple years back, but not till recently did this game pick back up and here I am. 

Here are some most recently completed fish items for this hero themed game.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I've been working on my pixel artwork skills and would like some constructive criticism and critiques if you wouldn't mind.  I am showing the original artwork I started with and then the 128 x128 and 64 x 64 versions I did.  :bashful:

Bunny1-963x1280-Original.png

Bunny1-128x128-Pixel.png

Bunny1-64x64-Pixel.png

Doll-615x640-Original.png

Doll-124x124-Pixel.png

Doll-64x64-Pixel.png

EvilPumpkin1-828x1280-Original.png

EvilPumpkin1-128x128-Pixel.png

EvilPumpkin1-64x64-Pixel.png

EvilPumpkin2-910x1080-Original.png

EvilPumpkin2-128x128-Pixel.png

EvilPumpkin2-64x64-Pixel.png

Fox-942x852-Original.png

Fox-128x128-Pixel.png

Fox-64x64-Pixel.png

Robot-584x827-Original.png

Robot-128x128-Pixel.png

Robot-64x64-Pixel.png

VoodooDoll-549x640-Original.png

VoodooDoll-128x128-Pixel.png

VoodooDoll-64x64-Pixel.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I added a few photos the illustrations I have been working on...

Have been pretty busy with work, and also getting an Etsy page up for the business I own with my partner. :) Craft fair season is starting (or already started tbh) and we are trying to get our online stores up and running before the big rush! We do mostly woodworking and stuff, but for kitchenware accessories and gifts/souvenirs. I dont do digital art a lot anymore. I do a lot more engravings now which means I use Illustrator to design vector images and scale them for the machine.

It's a lot of tweaking to make sure things turn out well, but I absolutely love the work we're in.

Everything that we have been making are made recycled materials, which we source locally. The business idea was one we had in uni and we finally made it work last year, and this is our second year now, trying to grow and scale it. I'm pretty happy I get to put my design skills from the pet site era to good use working on designs, web dev, marketing, photography, etc... But yeah it's a lot of work, and figuring out things as they go along, haha.

Here's the page if anyone is interested and would like to help us share the link and information about what we do. :)

ab1.png (vector image for engraving)

esty_van.jpg  (finished product)

Edited by Cadence

• 1 month later...