Show off what you are working on

Digital

aquillops.gif.98f007dcc23b77f1fa4aa41de1929e9a.gifdakota.gif.0f6f8b1885a7523b7a7faf3a585c5b30.gifutah.gif.76543c252fadf0887e5da2a7a6ffa3a8.gif

Working on these guys' animations for a survival/crafting style game. First time doing animations. So tedious! Still need to make improvements to these over time.

In order: Aquillops, Dakotaraptor, and Utahraptor. 

Edited by ToyOwlet
  • Like 2

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working on a couple different things recently. 

The first is a full illustration for a client of a banner like image with their critter working in a forge and the second is a set of items for a different client for their game.

Lots of work, but so far thinking it's turning out quite well thus far :3

1205558867_fullillustrationforonyxevawip2.thumb.png.ccfd17dc2cf91a2bb8889ecf6e212071.png273486890_madameitemex1.png.553b4aea9f4c3c5f281397fcd73a25f8.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to work on my sim's breed art and put its recode on pause. I'm not fantastic at horses, but I used to be a LOT worse xD This one is the American Cream Draft and I have about 13 more breeds I've started sketches for but haven't finished yet.I also plan on making a few item bases with interchangeable pieces so I don't need to draw the same item a million times :D I'll post that when I'm done.

American_Cream_Draft_pv.pngThere's also this chest that I've drawn to replace a donation item called "Mystical Sugar Cubes." Currently, they're a bunch of cute little shapes, but I had a great idea of having them in a fancy little box, stacked neatly inside. I'll be sketching the cubes by hand instead of using straight lines like how I did with the box to give them a more organic and natural look (because the story that I've made for them is they're created by the local wizard that lives in our town xD).

Mystical_Sugar_Cubes.png

I'll update when these are finished and when I work on something new ^-^

I've completed the American Cream! :D

American_Cream_Draft_pv.png

Edited by Shinobu
Added another image!
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Holy cow @WinterBlues !!! It's been a while since I checked on much around this forum, but there is so much detail and clarity packed in those latest illustrations you posted compared to what I remember from your already polished work just a few months ago! I know it can be hard to see the improvement you want from yourself, but believe me, you're doing it! High quality professional stuff right there ??

Those are fantastic as always @jakdacrowe!! Your work is always so pleasing to look at with a surprising amount of energy ❤️ 

Edited by Pepper-Head
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst I didn't create this, I'd like to show off one of the pets I'm releasing for my game NeverHeroes:

tumblr_inline_phs1bfLpJs1wntr55_500.png

Don't have a name for this guy yet, any suggestions haha?

You can see more variations of him here on my development blog: https://neverheroesgame.tumblr.com/

I'm going to get some markings made next for customization and then create a demo of my pet generator/breeding simulator to show off different versions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are some adoptables we sold recently!! We're doing a fun little thing where we have a certain theme for these new adopt sets, which we're calling series 1. The first was the sweets set, and the second recent one was the plants set.

For these we have 1 taller bipedal design, 1 quadruped design, and 1 squishy bipedal design. We've also thrown in some pets for goals during the auction, so those have been fun to come up with as well!! 

set2.png

cafe.png

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hooo boy, do I have some recent art to show you guys!

Lately, I've been getting the hang of Clip Studio and started to experiment with things like doing dynamic poses and perspectives as well as working with my painting skills more. 
Oh and most of these are personal fan art, but the one with the cyclops is someone else's character that I just wanted to draw. ?

Spoiler

imageproxy.php?img=&key=79ce5d20afbeb9c7271508445_BigHida.thumb.png.bcc5d4a5ec16e4e327dfd2a6077560a0.png

Spoiler

bestboi.thumb.png.5de39097f95e7cd84d7ab5a13e325838.png

Spoiler

547570820_bulbosquidtash.thumb.png.83815ef5bb4616f839f27c777eaa8835.png

Spoiler

eyebol.thumb.png.6387af4e0fc21530962acbba1222851f.png

Spoiler

1649284163_GroundSpitter.thumb.png.daa00b3015f3ccf63958438445cbcc2a.png

Edited by MasterDaye
  • Like 4