Old Member Introductions

Hi, I am Fox and I joined on 08/09/17!

View Member

I'm the owner of www.mythirius.com and am hoping to find this community helpful and inspiring :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

I have been playing sims for a long long time now but I have only just stumbled on this place. Looks amazing so far!

Not much interesting stuff to say about myself but I do love art, creating critters, drawing in both digital and traditional media. Its a hobby of mine. A little nervous about sharing my work because I dont have much of a portfolio yet but I thought I would take a chance and see what people like/need. I do the odd bit of art for a couple of sites to help out already and want to see what else is out there

Hi, I am Pear and I joined on 08/17/17! Most people may recognize me from MysidaAdoptables' forums, and a somewhat large variety of petsites. :3 My username is usually Pear, or JuicyThePear. Nice to meet you all/see you again! ^-^

I'm currently in the process of creating my own adoptable site, but I'm keeping it locked tight for now as it is still in the early developmental stages. :3 This will be my eighth adoptable site to plan. (Only about 3 have actually gotten past the planning stage..all are dead now. |D) I'm actually going to be doing mostly everything myself, so it's probably going to take a while since I can't afford to hire anyone atm. (Poor college student here..lol)

View Member

Hello and welcome @Pear! :0 

Ooh, you've been a member of multiple pet sites? I must ask, which one(s) is/are your favorite(s)?  

And your adoptable site, what will it have in it? Will it be something kind of nuanced, or something more average? I'm kinda curious since I, myself plan on creating a site in the distant future (and I really am into pet/adoptable/sim sites).

@MasterDaye - Hm...There's a lot. haha XD But I'd have to say that at the moment, my favorite is actually probably Eldemore. x') Although I do visit Pokefarm, Flight Rising, Aywas, ChickenSmoothie, Dragon Cave, Poke Heroes, and GPX Plus on a regular basis. :3 I go through favorites randomly though, so sometimes I play on FR a ton, or sometimes Dragon Cave..recently it was Pokefarm haha. :3 But I'd have to say that I really enjoy most of these, as some of them I've had accounts for years. x) They're all bookmarked in my toolbar haha Although I am also a member of a few other sites, such as Aywas, Lioden, and Leayph. Probably more that I can't remember off the top of my head though XD

It's actually probably not going to be that exciting, and there's really no reason for me to keep it to myself, but it's going to be similar to Eldemore or CS but with more content n things to do. c: Basically, just another monthly adopts site but with a small twist I guess. x3 It'll be fun though, or so I hope haha ^-^ Ooh, good luck with that! :D I can't wait to see what you come up with. :3

It's actually probably not going to be that exciting, and there's really no reason for me to keep it to myself, but it's going to be similar to Eldemore or CS but with more content n things to do. c: Basically, just another monthly adopts site but with a small twist I guess. x3 It'll be fun though, or so I hope haha ^-^ Ooh, good luck with that! :D I can't wait to see what you come up with. :3
We here at TGL look forward to hearing more about your game, as well what you have planned!

Hi, I am Sharkamo and I joined on 08/24/17!

I'm a freelance illustrator and hope to illustrate for some of you sometime! c:

View Member

Hi, I am xynn and I joined on 08/25/17!

Nice to meet you!

I do some of the art for Kinder Pets by @SilverBrick! (He's also the one who told me to join this forum)

I'm mostly doing anime style art nowadays but I used to be and am still pretty good at ferals and such!

I haven't seen many petsites so a lot of this is really new to me! (The only ones I've played are flight rising and furvilla, but I've dropped those because they got boring, I've heard of neopets too?)

I'll probably be opening commissions soon if I'm not too lazy to make the post!! I'm not too good at talking to people so I won't be particularly active ^^'

oh and also my deviantart is https://origamiis.deviantart.com/ and https://xynnical.deviantart.com/ (They're under different names because I'm trying to keep these accounts separate as much as possible)

Thanks for reading! I'll just leave some of my art here for your viewing pleasure haha

View Member

View attachment 1106

View attachment 1107

View attachment 1108

Back