Old Member Introductions

Hey guys! Not sure if any of you remember me. I haven't been active since 2014-ish. I came over from VPL like it seems a lot of you have. :P

I'm a programmer who is working on a game framework for all of my different games. It's my one hobby outside of work it seems. Anyways, I'm always up for learning new things or looking at things from different angles. 

My favorite animal is a dog. I have an 8-month extremely goofy German Shepherd puppy who keeps me company. He's also great to bounce ideas off of since his go-to response is to tilt his head attentively like what I'm saying is the most interesting thing in the world. If only people were that way. 

So! I'm going to try to actually be social and post things. Maybe. If I don't get sucked into my work tornado. Feel free to hit me up for anything, be it a random message or question or whatever. Peace!

Hey guys! Not sure if any of you remember me. I haven't been active since 2014-ish. I came over from VPL like it seems a lot of you have. :P

I'm a programmer who is working on a game framework for all of my different games. It's my one hobby outside of work it seems. Anyways, I'm always up for learning new things or looking at things from different angles. 

My favorite animal is a dog. I have an 8-month extremely goofy German Shepherd puppy who keeps me company. He's also great to bounce ideas off of since his go-to response is to tilt his head attentively like what I'm saying is the most interesting thing in the world. If only people were that way. 

So! I'm going to try to actually be social and post things. Maybe. If I don't get sucked into my work tornado. Feel free to hit me up for anything, be it a random message or question or whatever. Peace!
Hey there! I too am from VPL and I totally remember your name from some old posts I read there!

Welcome here, and I'm glad you've reactivated LOL ?

Oh heckie nice feature. Hey everybody! It's been awhile, Ryan got a hold of me via Facebook awhile back but I've been procrastinating. I hope everyone is well, and I'll be back to provide all your writing needs soon, as well as to peek around at some of the games happenin. 

Let's welcome Meesh to the community,

Welcome to The Gaming List. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Meesh joined on the 05/31/17.

Back