Old Member Introductions

Hello! I'm Miss Hades (: Silverbrick linked me here and I'm extremely grateful as I've been looking for another place like this! I'm head artist of a new browser sim game in progress, called RIME, which I'm extremely passionate and excited about and I have been eager to find a community such as this one. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

View Member

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all!  I recently went looking for the old VPL forums, and I found that everything seems to have been down for quite some time.  So I typed virtual pet forums and found this place!  Just a question, are many of the members here from VPL?  Kind of looking for a similar community.  I was TheTeen if anyone remembers me.  Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!  I definitely remember Corsair and PaulSonny from VPL.  Definitely nice to find a similar community.  Nice to meet you, Dinocanid!

Yes I was. :) I remember your name from there (TheTeen) but I don't think we personally interacted much because I can't remember much besides the name. 

Hi there! Welcome. :3

I did have an account on VPL, but I'm actually more "active" (Well..checking it out every day for new posts haha) on the mysidia forums haha x3. I think my username was Pear there too. c:

Back