Show off what you are working on

I really like this style! I'd love to see more item art like this :P
thank you!! I was really proud of how it ended up looking! If I decide to continue on with the game concept I have I'd really love to do all the item art in the same style :)  

I haven't been on here for a while, but I thought I'd share my recent pieces!

(I am primarily on my ArtStation now)

ellie-cooper-girl-by-lanternsandstars-dbsiqbu.jpg
ellie-cooper-e.jpg
ellie-cooper-girlportrait2.jpg
ellie-cooper-dragonfinished.jpg
ellie-cooper-mountainscene.jpg

Just got back from an art convention on the other side of the states and heard from more than one person that to get a good following on Instagram you need to consistently post at least once a week, so here's the first in a (hopefully) long list of new posts! 

rain_by_absolutezeroes-dbunebs.jpg.4dd4173ba190fa33d4246944204135bb.jpg

I redid this painting from 2011 which is like, 6 years ago and I'm pretty happy with the results. :)  Sometimes it's pretty cool to see how much you improve based on what you can finally paint v. before. I didn't know the techniques to paint what I had in mind back then haha

inhuman__2017_repaint__by_michelley_draws-dbvcqlz.jpg

Before/after comparison;

bandaf_by_michelley_draws-dbvdnv4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i am working on underground maps, so far i have 13 maps. ^__^

then these are a few different ones

underland4.png

underland2.png

underland3.png

the original size is 2000x2000.

Last edited by a moderator:
A project for university, based off of my own concept (see below) The idea is that he is a 'Dragon Hunter'. 

ellie-cooper-dragonfinished.jpg

First Concept for the Dragon Hunter. 

ellie-cooper-v2dragon.jpg

Second Concept art (made him more realistic, researched better for the crossbow i.e guns, crossbows, etc to see how I could realistically have him fire it. Also changed a few things, more armour, etc.

ellie-cooper-turnaround.jpg

ellie-cooper-beautyshot1.jpg

Details of the sculpt. 

ellie-cooper-beautyshot6.jpg

Details of the sculpt. 

I used ZBrush and 3ds Max for this project. I have already learned so much. I think if I redid the project it would come out even better which is exciting as I have one more character to get done over this month. Enjoy! 

Back