Show off what you are working on

@Bingo oh my!! Your art is absolutely adorable! I LOVE that first image! So much feels in one image.

Are those adoptables at the end of your post? <3 They are sooo cute!!

Two OC commissions for some people on Furvilla. Mmm~​

aphelion_overlayBIG.png.114d0934f1fcb8fc93ab0721f28d3891.png
majora_overlayBIG.png.b9a7d517006ff051b44876dcc00325ae.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting closer to full code coverage on Pet Game Framework!

View attachment 1683

Yeah so code is boring, here's some cute pets that come free with the framework including their layered .PSD files.

View attachment 1409

PGF is fully responsive so it works on desktops, tablets and mobile phones.

View attachment 1684

It comes with a comprehensive admin panel so there's no programming required for out of the box game functionality.

View attachment 1685

It also comes with nifty things like wysiwyg editor, date picker, time picker and color pickers!

View attachment 1686

You can see the full list of features and more screenshots on my website: http://design1online.com/downloads/pet-game-framework/

I've been working on putting together a Kickstarter campaign for a social enterprise I founded with my partner last year, hoping to raise funds for machinery & to scale our business. We're planning on a launch in April, so I've been working on some pre-launch swag & promo items to sell that will help offset some of the advertising and promo costs for the campaign. 

I'm so excited for it but so nervous! 

The gist of what the venture does is divert wood waste from landfills & my partner and I craft handmade items out of materials. :)

View attachment 1688

Your art has continued to be wicked as hell, @jakdacrowe! I sure hope you're getting paid real money for these! o3o

Anywho, I did a lil' fanart for a YT channel I like~

tumblr_p34u23hXyu1w0uylco1_500.png.e5354ee25ca432b22d7322c68efbde74.png
And after I finish one old commish, I'll go back to TatteredWeave and stop making people mad. x_x

Working on an open source, fully responsive HTML5 MMO game called WTF Adventure which is originally based off of BrowserQuest and Tap Tap Adventure. I've been completely re-doing the HUD and interface and have plans to completely redo the maps and rest of the graphics, as well as adding new functionality. If anyone is interested in trying it out or contributing or even getting their own copy to do whatever you want with you can clone the repo here: https://github.com/design1online/WTF-Adventure

View attachment 1724

View attachment 1725

View attachment 1726

View attachment 1727

View attachment 1728

View attachment 1729View attachment 1730

View attachment 1731View attachment 1732

View attachment 1733

@jakdacrowe

I love these, at some point when you open commissions and I actually have money I'd love to get something from you. I'm loving the way you stylize the shading. And I'm not sure what the species of that top critter is but I love it and I want one.

I've been working on putting together a Kickstarter campaign for a social enterprise I founded with my partner last year, hoping to raise funds for machinery & to scale our business. We're planning on a launch in April, so I've been working on some pre-launch swag & promo items to sell that will help offset some of the advertising and promo costs for the campaign. 

I'm so excited for it but so nervous! 

The gist of what the venture does is divert wood waste from landfills & my partner and I craft handmade items out of materials. :)

View attachment 1688
toss me some info on this in my message inbox. I love helping grass roots programs like this.

Back