Show off what you are working on

Last night, I worked on a marking that might be the true first premium currency marking since Diamond is going to take a loooong time to do. This marking would be called "Mirror Scale" and would be a base changing marking, making the fish look more like a Mirror scale goldfish. I'm working on how other markings that are in progress will work with this one.

Here, have some art!
four_overlayBIG.png.191c890941f60075f59b8bb8b07fe6c5.png

shiori_overlay2BIG.png.05c3bb7fb638b4517f44532909e904f4.png

matixx_overlayBIG.png.6a44f1d64d8f77efab41a1947ed5d9c8.png

I added a few photos the illustrations I have been working on...

Have been pretty busy with work, and also getting an Etsy page up for the business I own with my partner. :) Craft fair season is starting (or already started tbh) and we are trying to get our online stores up and running before the big rush! We do mostly woodworking and stuff, but for kitchenware accessories and gifts/souvenirs. I dont do digital art a lot anymore. I do a lot more engravings now which means I use Illustrator to design vector images and scale them for the machine.

It's a lot of tweaking to make sure things turn out well, but I absolutely love the work we're in.

Everything that we have been making are made recycled materials, which we source locally. The business idea was one we had in uni and we finally made it work last year, and this is our second year now, trying to grow and scale it. I'm pretty happy I get to put my design skills from the pet site era to good use working on designs, web dev, marketing, photography, etc... But yeah it's a lot of work, and figuring out things as they go along, haha.

Here's the page if anyone is interested and would like to help us share the link and information about what we do. :)

View attachment 2290 (vector image for engraving)

View attachment 2291  (finished product)

Last edited by a moderator:
painting a galaxy cat . with watercolor and gouache, well tried too. :P  any tips on how to make it better?

20180726_165529.jpg.2078cd256325d65221adc083063899b9.jpg

I've been trying to work on my sim's breed art and put its recode on pause. I'm not fantastic at horses, but I used to be a LOT worse xD This one is the American Cream Draft and I have about 13 more breeds I've started sketches for but haven't finished yet.I also plan on making a few item bases with interchangeable pieces so I don't need to draw the same item a million times :D I'll post that when I'm done.

View attachment 2597There's also this chest that I've drawn to replace a donation item called "Mystical Sugar Cubes." Currently, they're a bunch of cute little shapes, but I had a great idea of having them in a fancy little box, stacked neatly inside. I'll be sketching the cubes by hand instead of using straight lines like how I did with the box to give them a more organic and natural look (because the story that I've made for them is they're created by the local wizard that lives in our town xD).

View attachment 2598

I'll update when these are finished and when I work on something new ^-^

I've completed the American Cream! :D

View attachment 2604

Last edited by a moderator:
Back