Show off what you are working on

toss me some info on this in my message inbox. I love helping grass roots programs like this.
Will do, Mortain. :)

Update;

This is my latest painting. I have been extremely busy with my freelance work and recently acquired a new job too, so haven't had much time to paint. This might be the last thing for a while haha.

sketch_1_by_michelley_draws-dc19fne.png

I'm working on a human avatar base for the open marketplace. There will be several premade feature options, several hair options that would work for both male and female avatars. I may make some basic clothing items, but it all depends on what the demand is like. I have to figure out how I'm going to color things first. Not sure if I should go for a more basic shading look or something a little more painterly, maybe I'll do both. Each feature comes with multiple adjustable layers for maximum customization. Here's a preview of a hair, Lip, Nose and Eye combo.

View attachment 1771

Last edited by a moderator:
DUz3YdZW4AUILXh.jpg.2404b8d8fbe0c56890853d4ae3412aa1.jpg

View attachment 1773

Been working on an 80's themed lesbian story with my partner! She's been writing and I've been working on art. Right now it's mostly to fill my portfolio, but it would be really fun to develop this into a short graphic novel!

Now that I've finally finished the lines, it's onto the flats and shading :D

Did a pair of demos of having at least 4 markings instead of just 3 (Changing how markings and colors work since goldfish tend to be a little more random looking in their markings in real life). I think I kind of like having the colors and markings be like this since it give players more variety. Using females of two of the breeds since most of their marking art for Alpha is finished

Female Common Goldfish

Base color: Blue

Marking 1: Blue Gradient

Marking 2: Silver Diamond

Marking 3: Red Fins

Marking 4: 12 point.

View attachment 1839

Female Oranda

Base color: Copper

Marking 1: Copper Gradient

Marking 2: White fins

Marking 3: Red Cap