Old Member Introductions

Since VPL no longer exists (I've been a prowler there for over 10 years), I was looking for an alternative. Google was no help, and fortunately I found this website posted on VPL's facebook, so figured I would give it a try.

I wouldnt have normally posted, but this thread popped up shortly after registering, so I felt kinda obligated to reply :) :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Thanks for joining us. If you haven't seen it yet, we currently have an Easter contest that you can join if you're interested:

Hope to see you around. 

I wouldnt have normally posted, but this thread popped up shortly after registering, so I felt kinda obligated to reply
Haha! That's how this kind of thread would make me feel, too. But I guess it's good in a way because it starts conversations.

What do you like most about VPL?

Hi. Welcome, Chazerz. I see you joined on a good day and were able to get our first limited adoptable.

I hope you like our forum and stick around.  :blush:

Haha! That's how this kind of thread would make me feel, too. But I guess it's good in a way because it starts conversations.

What do you like most about VPL?
Heh, yep. A sneaky tactic to get my engagement i guess ;) :P

As for VPL, there was always a fountain of knowledge on there for current trends and updates in the VPS world.

So far though, I'm liking this forum as it seems to be growing to have the same type of content - and more.

How long has this forum been active?

Little over a month. We opened shortly after VPL went down for the second time.
And thank heavens you did!

Heh, yep. A sneaky tactic to get my engagement i guess ;) :P

As for VPL, there was always a fountain of knowledge on there for current trends and updates in the VPS world.

So far though, I'm liking this forum as it seems to be growing to have the same type of content - and more.

How long has this forum been active?
It is OH SO SNEAKY. You get dragged in one way or another! :)  I'm Syn, welcome!

Back