Seeking Item Artist(s) for ARPG

Enivi

World of Eniv is looking for an item artist or two for a project we'd like to have ready to launch later this month.

The project centers around a fantasy environment. The items we'll need are things like crystals, potions, magically enchanted bone and horn fragments, and a mix of creative fruit and vines. Some of these may be recolors, but we'd really like as many unique items as possible

We'll only need a handful of items to start, but with the monthly events we have planned, there could be more work in the future for the right candidate. 

The ideal candidate would have;

• An imaginative, colorful cartoon style with implied detail.
  • The time to quickly create the launch items to quality expectations.
  • Have experience working in item-creation with a bit of artistic freedom.
  • The ability to actively communicate with the project's creators. 
  • The ability to accept payment via PayPal. 
  • Willingness to sign an NDA, as the project hasn't yet launched. 

It's not required, but if you can communicate over Discord, that's a huge plus. 

Item Details:

• We need between 10 - 15 items for the launch. 
  • Size is 150 x 150 px
  • We will want the commercial rights to the images as we'll be using them for our game and would prefer not to find another game using them. (You are, of course, free to put them in your portfolio once the game launches! )

If you're interested, please post or send us examples of your work and prices here or at [email protected]. If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Thanks for your time!

Hi! I think I might fit the criteria you're looking for! I do a semi realistic style but also cartoony with some detail. I have various styles, I can do soft and cell shading. Harsh or thin lines, and various sizes. I also am frequently on Discord and we can communicate there if you want. (name there is Sheep #1126)

Here's just a few of my examples of my  styles in random order.

Z15ShJy.pngmmdVlbi.pngGySOUTv.pngVgUK7MG.pnga6Te6oN.pngcJoVuP0.pngNSg3HlI.pngYZksplk.pngguCVirf.pngo7tr1px.png8lepOKo.pngTZoI5Ec.pngi3rpX6o.pngGBl2LVj.pngDpxP6jA.pngCJaCi5o.png 

ALSO: My prices are from $2-$5 per item but we can work anything out, I'm very flexible. 

Edited by Sheepwalk
  • Like 1

Hello, if you're interested, I'd love to do some items for you! I can sure tone down my detail level and create a more cute and simpler style for you. For 15 items, in the style I have shown here, would be a total of $30 usd for the entire set! That makes it $2 per item. Please PM me or you can email me at the following:

[email protected]

30e755d0915b1e91635479c0def84b70.png

Hey everyone!
Thank you all very much for your inquiries. We believe we've found our item artist, and we're just waiting on a final confirmation.
When we need more work in the future, you'll all be the first to know.
Thank you!