Creature Artist/Colorist for Hire!

Hello! I'm Skellri!

I'm a digital illustrator pursuing a path in creature design! I love fantastical creatures ranging from commonly known mythological beasts, to creatures from Star Wars and Monster Hunter. I also absolutely enamoured by equines and dinosaurs/other paleo creatures! Currently I have a huge interest in the ARPG scene on deviantart, so I've spent a bit of time participating in that! I am relatively familiar with the pet site scene, I've done work for Sylestia, Cybura, Folk of Lore, Faenaria, and helped with assets for other projects here and there as well. I would love to get involved in such work again, but I am also readily available for other positions as well! Anything from game assets to concept art, colorist positions, and illustrative work. 

I am most comfortable with animal subjects

but can edit accessories/hairstyles/etc onto pre-created human linearts (for avatars and such!)

I'm willing to adapt to different subjects as well if discussed!

For more of my work;

deviantart - artstation - twitter 

petsite_cr_by_skellri-dc74pfh.png

TENTATIVELY AVAILABLE

Custom creatures designed to your specifications - from existing animals to fantasy creatures of your wildest imagination!
if you dream it, I can do it! I will work closely with you from start to finish to make sure your creature is as close to your vision as possible.

brianna-frisbie-rynoxsheetsm.jpg?1457146668boofers_by_skellri_db9ci9s_by_skellri-dc 

galagriff_by_skellri_dbnvifv_by_skellri-

petsite_genes_by_skellri-dc74pez.png

AVAILABLE

Already have your creatures designed, but need some markings, genes or mutations to customize them?
I can do that as well! Its actually one of my favorite types of art to do.

If you'd like to see more recent examples, here are some of the ARPG designs I've done!
Below is also a collection of gene work I did for some sites!

FolkSkins.png.aa449a6d1ed506771369103349badfb6.pngbrianna-frisbie-skellri-genework.jpg?146

petsite_items_by_skellri-dc74pet.png

TENTATIVELY AVAILABLE, LACKING EXAMPLES

shop items, loot items ( from hunting, exploring etc), food, craftables, etc
armor and decor are another possibility as well.
I have not yet done any item work! pricing is up for negotiation.

petsite_etc_by_skellri-dc74pfa.png

have something else in mind?

shoot me a PM on discord (skellri#0837)
or email me at:
[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Edited by skellri
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/19/2020 at 11:07 AM, VelvetVixie said:

Just wondering if you are still open for commissions?

If so I get paid next week I believe its next week.

I am not quite sure what I want yet other then a 3 stage set. Which if I read correctly is $45? :3

Hello @VelvetVixie! I apologize for the delay in response. Work got crazy busy and wore me out. (covid stuff q_q)
Do you mean recolors/marking designs? If so, they're $15 per base recolor. So if you were looking to get 3 bases colored, then you are correct! It would be $45

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skellri said:

Hello @VelvetVixie! I apologize for the delay in response. Work got crazy busy and wore me out. (covid stuff q_q)
Do you mean recolors/marking designs? If so, they're $15 per base recolor. So if you were looking to get 3 bases colored, then you are correct! It would be $45

Yes indeed sorry for the delayed reply my end. I can completely understand. this is for the base inquiry where I asked you about it right? :3

Edited by VelvetVixie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...