searching for programmer(s) to create a graphical chatsite

rajiv

I recently lost my last programmer and am sadly looking to find someone else who may be interested in constructing a graphical chatsite similar to wolfing (https://wolfkodi.dyndns.org/wolfing/) or wolfhome (www.wolfhome.com).

I am willing to pay for your work as well as share some of the profit of the site with you; it would be a long term gig and a source of some income. I'll be creating the artwork for the website. below I list some beginning features i would like to have constructed:

• a graphical chat site with basic chat functions (moderation and administration tools, scrollbar/log, ignore/block, friend, etc)
  • simple profiles
  • a variety of species for avatar sets; the ability to customize with a hex-color palette
  • a map to access room locations and who's online function that lists the users online
  • interactive objects in room (i.e. can hide behind a bush or sit behind a waterfall)
  • a dual currency system; one based on real money and the other an in-game currency that can be earned

some items i would like to eventually be able to add:

• ability to upload custom avatars with an administrator-ran review system to ensure no stolen artwork
  • professions (alchemy, crafting, exploring)
  • items that can be discovered, earned or crafted and applied to the default avatar pose sets
  • an auction house to sell goods
  • quests relying on completing tasks
  • achievements and badges to display on profiles
  • gifts to send and receive to be viewed on profiles

If you're interested or would like to know more about this project, please contact me via e-mail ([email protected]) with examples and your pricing.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.