Old Member Introductions

Hey there everyone!

I love how you create a welcome thread for new members, it really makes me feel welcome!

Hey there everyone!

I love how you create a welcome thread for new members, it really makes me feel welcome!
Welcome!

I am glad you liked that touch, we feel it allows new members to be welcomed without making them feel pressured into saying hello.

o.o

How cool! A thread! 

So, I'm Shex, I'm from Germany, self-taught artist and game lover :)

I started about 2007 with wajas and totally fell in love with sim games and adotable games then. Also I went through a lot of other games, the last one I really spend a lot of time in was FlightRising, but I'm not active there anymore. 

Also around 2007 I got my first graphic tablet and started drawing, by now I take commissions (for furry art and game art), although currently I'm on hiatus because of exam preparation. But I'll come back! :)

When I draw it's mostly semi-realistic style and I am especially interested in drawing canines (dogs, wolves, etc), my online character/alter ego is a coyote. 

Also, @runeowl referred be to this place, and I'm very glad I came here :)

@chutkat

Wow thank you. I love your art on your commission thread. I'd break so many arms to be that talented. Haha.

@PaulSonny

Thank you! I actually found this forum because I was looking at VPL's facebook to see when they would be back up. I was getting frustrated with the lack of progress as I wanted to sell some item assets I've been keeping around and I also was wanting to look for more online work.

Back