Adoptable kick off mini-competition

This is a fun competition designed to try and kick off the Adoptables, is easy to do, and helps the forum grow!

Simply in the next 7 days (until next Sunday, which is April 2nd) try and level up your Adoptables.

The owner of the highest powered Adoptable (staff not eligible) will receive a amazon gift card for $10 or the same amount through PayPal (their choice.)

Final Standings:

Our Winner: @SingSong

Congratulations to @SingSong for winning this small competition, I will be in touch shortly to send over the prize. I hope everyone enjoyed it, and look forward to starting a few new ones for everyone to participate in.

I am thankful to all our members for taking the time to participate!

These little adoptables are cute :) A fun idea for the forum. Though I'd probably make a thread about how to get started with them, since I kind of had to jump around for a few minutes to get the information.

9 hours ago, kami said:

These little adoptables are cute :) A fun idea for the forum. Though I'd probably make a thread about how to get started with them, since I kind of had to jump around for a few minutes to get the information.

I have updated the announcement with a little more information until I can actually sit down and write out a full fledged guide.

https://thegaminglist.com/announcement/3-forum-adoptables/

Latest Standings! IT'S CLOSE!

Below are the current standings of this wonderful little competition. I have been amazed at the turnout, so thank you to all participants so far! The power listed is the total across all the pets, so feel free to change pets.

The competition goes until Sunday. IT is anyone's game still. Remember, a guide can earn 10 power! Guides can be submitted for anything from HTML/CSS, Art (how to shade, how to pixelart, how to do x) tutorials, business (petsite) related. Anything useful.

43 minutes ago, PaulSonny said:

It would be great to have this on a page in a sort of leaderboard style thing after the event.

What does everyone think?

Do you mean a record of who won past contests or a record of that and what the top (perhaps) 10 people earned in each contest for contests like this, too?

Here is an updated standing as of today (3/31):

The contest ends on Sunday, so still plenty of time to earn power, power is earned by posting and being an active member in discussions. Guides and Tutorials (art related right now especially) can earn you 10 Power!