Adoptable kick off mini-competition

1 minute ago, Anoua said:

Fun! Too bad I am joining in late and really no time or ability to catch up at this point (I have guests tomorrow so definitely not gonna happen). 

We will do these small things on and off. I am a very firm believer in trying to engage with all of our members as much as I can :) 

1 hour ago, SingSong said:

Luckily, I haven't seen my competitors around today. I was worried, because I haven't had a chance to spruce up my tutorials and post them, but maybe I can still do this without the guide bonus. :evil:

Haha, good luck gurl, you got this ;) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SingSong said:

I see what you're trying to do @Kami. Make me feel secure, and then you'll snatch up the win at the last second. I'm watching you. :pokerface:

Lmao, you are welcome to have it, seriously XD

As it stands, here are the latest standings of the top 5. We are roughly 13 hours away from the end of the competition, and it is still relatively close:

1. @SingSong with 153 power
  2. @kami with 138 power
  3. @PaulSonny with 121 power
  4. @Hare with 63 power 
  5. @Pepper-Head with 52 power

I also want to send a thank you to all our wonderful newer members who have been gaining quite the good amount of power, it is nice to see such wonderful participation. There will be other competitions like these in the future that allow everyone to participate.

Oh wow, I'm super surprised that I'm in the top 5! The others have definitely been working hard and creating some really wonderful tutorials and other content <3 Thank you to everyone who has been participating and giving me stuff to look through during my downtime! :happy: