What platforms would you be willing to play a VPS on?

Martyn

This is a question I've been pondering for a while whilst creating my VPS Seripets, what platforms would the audience like to play on? I know for a fact that the browser on a pc/laptop would be an option for most, but I also considered phone and tablet functionality.

If you were to play it on a phone/tablet, would you want an app or a mobile compatible site?
It would be really useful to hear other peoples thoughts on this.

Edited by Martyn

For a VPS, a mobile-compatible site is usually enough and it cuts down on the extra work needed to make an app. Unless you just want to go that extra mile, an app isn't really needed.

I know Howrse has an app, but I'm not sure which others do. IMO it was basically the same as a mobile site, except it took up storage space to install.

• Like 1

Yeah, a mobile compatible site would've been my first choice instead of an app.
Most sites that I've played (over 30 in the past 10 years) require you zoom in a lot on your tablet/phone.

I do feel that there may be other things that users would like to be made more compatible, but due to how late it is my brain isn't co-operating with me, maybe other people could think up what else may be good to work on!