TV Snow you Regularly watch?

rickyjazz09

Most of the people like to watch the TV show when they are free. I am also one among them and Like to watch the game of Thrones. This one is my favorite serial and I love this very much. This show is based on the nine royal families who fight for Iron of Thrones that is the Kingdom of the Westeros. My favorite character is Jon Snow who is the king of North. This show is full of action, fantasy, and adventure. Currently, the season 7 is running on HBO and by mistake the episode 6 of the show has been leaked, But there is no affect on the image of the show and the fans are still curious to watch game of thrones season 7 Episode 6 online, because they want to enjoy and that is the reason they prefer to watch original instead of viral videos. Let's see how many fans are here of Game of Thrones and also mention in the comment your favorite show? 

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the first few seasons of the Game of Thrones and then lost interest. I may pick it up again, who knows.

In truth I don't watch TV very often... HOWEVER in this rare moment (haha) I actually just started watching Season 7 of The Walking Dead. I have been reading the comic book series for a while and noticed that Netflix recently added Season 7. It's interesting to watch how the two similar but quite different stories evolve. I just met with Neegan. He's an awful, but very good character in the books - I'm looking forward to see how his character will develop in the show.

• 1 month later...

My favorite shows are as follows;

Game of Thrones, Vikings, The Walking Dead, NCIS, House, Law & Order: SVU (I can only watch so many episodes at once of that...I get super depressed lol) I also love cartoon series but haven't seen any lately that have caught my eye. I do love Gravity Falls though!

I haven't gotten into GOT lol, so I think I might be in the minority here haha. 

But I do love Stranger Things (so excited for season two) and The Walking Dead (even though it's gotten stale for me). When I watch TV with my partner, we watch stuff like Little Witch Academia and Steven Universe. 

• 4 weeks later...