Halloween Pumpkin Designs

judda

I just got done doing a pumpkin carving of my daughter's favorite character, Chi! It was my first time carving in a plastic/foam pumpkin and I broke a piece, but super glued it back on. I just didn't want to carve a real pumpkin again this year because I was so sad that it started rotting after 7 days and it turned out way better than I first anticipated :( 

I'm so happy I get to read some sort of manga books instead of the short 10 page kid stories :P I mean sometimes they are adorable and funny, but I absolutely love graphic novels!

Highly recommend Chi's Sweet Home and Chi's Sweet Adventures! The books are so adorable, funny, and uplifting!

PXL_20221025_174327213.jpg PXL_20221025_174228536.jpg

Edited by halichu
  • Like 3

Got my pumpkin carved saturday. On sunday I made roasted pumpkin seeds, and pumpkin and peanut butter dog treats. The pumpkin seeds actually tasted pretty good, I've never had them before, I did them with garlic and salt but really I wished I just did salt. They sort of taste like popcorn... kind of, they have the texture of it, so I think just salt would have tasted better. My dog loves the dog treats, and I managed to get a load of them so she's going to be happy for a while!

20221031_111834.jpg

20221031_112729.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crotanite said:

Got my pumpkin carved saturday. On sunday I made roasted pumpkin seeds, and pumpkin and peanut butter dog treats. The pumpkin seeds actually tasted pretty good, I've never had them before, I did them with garlic and salt but really I wished I just did salt. They sort of taste like popcorn... kind of, they have the texture of it, so I think just salt would have tasted better. My dog loves the dog treats, and I managed to get a load of them so she's going to be happy for a while!

20221031_111834.jpg

20221031_112729.jpg

Those dog treats look so awesome :D