Wajas: Waja's 15 Year Anniversary

TheGamingList

Wajas 15 Year Anniversary July 1st - July 31st Please note, these may not be the only large scale games, I might add more over the month. For any updates regarding these, make sure you have Games, Flash Game, and Contests all marked on the News Settings . Happy Fifteenth Anniversary! We're rolling out some of our events. This is just the start, so hang tight. That said, we want to thank each and every one of you for being with us through these 15 years. We have an amazing community, and I personally cannot wait to see how Wajas grows as we continue into the future. We love you all and are blessed to have you guys as part of our group. Thank you for an amazing 15 years! ♥ Without further adieu, here's your next release of Anniversary events, I hope you enjoy them! Create a Accessory Create a Companion Create a Wallpaper Create a Foreground or Midground Create a Mutation Create a Marking 15 Year Scavenger Hunt Coloring Con

View the full article