Word Craft HTML5 Game

Word Craft - HTML5 Game

preview-word-craft.png

With so many people becoming interested in the growing culture of DIY, you don't want to feel left out, do you? But you don't need to run to the craft store and fill your shopping cart with spools of yarn, pens and paints, and other tools you may not use more than once. With Word Craft, you can assemble words with the stroke of your mouse. Challenge yourself to make as many words as possible or just relax and play casually. Either way, you will become a skilled crafter in no time!

Do you want to try it? Click HERE for a Live Demo.

Options are available with Professional Installation, for example you can integrate with your existing game centre configuration. These can be discussed in greater detail after purchase. Information and Pricing is available HERE.

For frequently asked questions and to view our other products please visit HERE.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by PaulSonny
  • Like 2

I started and was like 'what's that giant green bar at the top--OH NO IM BEING TIMED' *feverishly started playing*

I'm a little disappointed meme isn't a word. -.-

Fantastic game though!! Scored 550 B)

Edited by Syntax
  • Like 2

Thanks for the great comments and feedback everyone, it is much appreciated.

16 hours ago, Syntax said:

I started and was like 'what's that giant green bar at the top--OH NO IM BEING TIMED' *feverishly started playing*

I'm a little disappointed meme isn't a word. -.-

Fantastic game though!! Scored 550 B)

The game comes with a dictionary file that additional words can be added to. I've added meme for now. :)

3 hours ago, PaulSonny said:

Thanks for the great comments and feedback everyone, it is much appreciated.

The game comes with a dictionary file that additional words can be added to. I've added meme for now. :)

hahahaha that's awesome. Are the letters generated completely randomly or are certain weights given to each one?

• Like 1

This game is pretty addicting. I am a fan of the physical game Boggle, and this game is very much like that.

Some tips: If you want a high score, always look for an "S" on the screen. Also look for "ER" or "ED" and add those suffixes to any word that works with them. "Y" or "LY" can also sometimes extend your words. Make sure you make all the word combinations you can think of before moving to the next area. For example:

M I B

E T D

A R P

You may start with Mite, then Bite. Dite isn't a word, So then Diet. Die, and Tie. Then Time. Tear, Ear, Art, Tare, Tarp, Are, Eat, Meat, Ate, Rate, etc. If possible, go around the board like this changing only one or two letters in the word and making sure to find all similar words and rhymes before moving on.

Word Craft counts two-letter words, but I find that the amount of time you gain from completing a two-letter word is hardly worth it. However, if you are stalling and don't see any three-letter or longer words, a two-letter word is still worth completing because you'll be awarded 20 points (30 points for a three-letter and so on).

Anyway, this is a great game, @PaulSonny . I hope to see more from you, and I hope you make some sales. :)

• Like 1

On 21/04/2017 at 0:00 AM, SingSong said:

I noticed that you have two games on your product page that say "coming soon". Any idea when we'll be able to see a preview of those? :bashful:

They'll be released in May with the product pages setup and a playable demo.

I have more in the pipeline too.

• Like 1

Thanks @Nate - your kind words are appreciated.

It's been updated today, it has better mobile/tablet support with decent scaling. Updated sound button and a muted sound button so you can tell its muted. Added a game font that makes the overall look and feel much better.

I hope you all enjoy it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...