Atomicdrawls Art

I'm currently looking for a part-time art position, working with either Pet Art, Backgrounds, or Item Art. 

My examples can be found at https://atomicdrawls.tumblr.com/, or my carbonmade profile, https://my.carbonmade.com/portfolio/projects/5237138

I would prefer to work monthly, if not every other month; when work presents itself. I will add examples on the main forum by request.

• Like 1

@SingSong

I used to be Harle on Kingdom Sky. I'd been with them from the beginning, so a lot of my art and concepts were used on the site. I was proud to be apart of it.

I usually charge about $30USD for standard sized (500x500 working size, 200x200 finished size is what I consider standard. A lot bigger and there obviously would be a few extra dollars added, but not much more than $35USD) cell-shaded pets. I would be totally fine with doing recolorable gray-scales.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@SingSong

Shoot me a message here if/whenever you would like a commission. I'm always open to talk.

@dracula

Items I usually stick to about 2.50$ per item (100x100 final size is what I consider a standard final size) for cell-shaded items, painted-style items like my avatar are 3.50$ per item. Though I'm willing to talk bulk prices for big orders. I'm also working on a few item sets so if there are certain themes you're looking for you could always suggest them to me and I'll sell them on here for a bulk price.