Smallix --- Updates

Virgil One

Smallix is a pretty action packed and so we felt it necessary to conceptualize character behavior. Its also giving us a better feel for what we want for our splash screens for the various releases we plan to have in the future.

cool.thumb.jpg.300e4de75195854bb3d2536e003ad451.jpg

This is the ideal complete evolution chain of a smallix creature. Just by looking at it, you can quickly tell that we were inspired by pokemon and digimon, however, this is not a pet battling game. Our team has been prototyping a LOT and me showing you everything we have would only spoil the fun for you guys but we are slowly narrowing and refining the evolution process for all the small creatures.

evolution-chain.thumb.jpg.c36b7421f22f57c12c4770279fd6a1fd.jpg

These animations is just me demonstrating that we are hard at work to get these creatures to be ready. Animation is a time consuming process, because of look and feel. We are bringing all of our creatures to life and we want them all to have the type of personality that we all love and hold dear.

searching.thumb.gif.1477b32dd3151932b6c8467faff407ac.giflines.gif.02267df610aa4502d244f818e74ca16d.gifmet-eat.thumb.gif.d6ec2d942472ba303769fec2f7c5673a.gif

As a final update, our team has finally settled on the domain for the site and we've registered it. In addition to that, we had been brainstorming, tweaking and constantly iterating over the core game mechanic and I have to say, with everyday that goes by, I get more and more satisfied with it. We have to get through a few more obstacles with the game-play and if everything fits we can move out of the tweaking/adjusting/brainstorming phase and move to the polish and refine phase. All of these updates can be found on our facebook page:  VirgilOne Facebook

New to Smallix? Smallix is a  semi - vegetation simulator with role playing elements. You start with a special creature (the smallix creature) that can alter the balance of vegetation in various forests. Altering the balance of vegetation can cause different crops to grow and can change the different creatures that slowly inhabit that particular forest. the different foods your smallix creature eats allows it to grow different abilities, features and traits to help you bring back balance.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...