Semi-Realistic Artist for Hire: Assets and Creatures

Welcome!

I've been a gaming artist for 5+ years now but have been doing artwork for games for longer. The style I work in is a semi-realistic like style bordering on realistic. It's a stunning and beautiful style and works for all kinds things. I've completed well over 500 items in this style over the years and over 100 creatures in this same style! Please feel free to browse through the examples and view the prices below those example. I do hope you enjoy what you see. You can contact me here or at any of the other provided contact methods at the bottom. Turn around time is based on how much work I currently have and what your deadline is like.

Hope to work with you and your game. I do accept signing contracts and long or short term work.

Winter ARPG Items by Aminirus

DjNlCdFVsAAb5Cg.jpg:large

654206691_itemexamplesetfrommadame.png.0750d1f181cb607cc26402638ed9af7d.png

Items include any non-animal objects such as plants, materials, pelts, animal parts (like bones, fangs), minerals, stones, and other objects. 

The base price is $4 usd per item. 

I normally do items in sets or groups and they are around 600x600 in size or otherwise a size you have specified:

- 5 items = $20 usd // - 15 items = $45 // - 25 items = $80

- if the item is something very complex, like detailed armor or has a lot of different parts to it, the price may be higher

- At least half the payment is required up front. I usually use Paypal, but am open to other paying options, excluding checks. 

Rinif Adult Base wip2 by Aminirus

Animal and creature bases can be broken down into parts (such as head, body, tail, ears, eyes, legs) or just as single unit. You would receive the PSD file and I usually create these in a 1000x1000 size or whatever you have specified. 

The base price for a creature is $40 usd

- base price may change due to creature's complexity, such as wings, large detailed horns, or other complex parts

- equipment is not included and is treated as an asset, so please refer to the top price for assets

- At least half the payment is required up front. I usually use Paypal, but am open to other paying options, excluding checks. 

The Way I Work:

In normal circumstances, I will present you with a sketch of your creature before hand to confirm the pose and overall design. This may also apply to items that you wish to look a specific way. For large sets of items, I can present the sketches to you as I complete them, but in most cases, I just complete the item full and send it to you.

Once at least half the payment has been up front, I tend to get to work as soon as I can, depending on my work prior to receiving your order. For a set of 25 items, it can take up to 3 weeks at the most. If the request is smaller, then I can clearly get the work done at a quicker pace. As I normally just present a completed item to you rather than sketches, unless specified otherwise, I do allow for request of minor edits for items, such as color changes, positioning, and minor design adjustments. For items, you do not receive the psd file.

For creatures, once half the payment is made, I will do a final line and flat base color of the creature and check back in with you to make sure everything is still the way you like it. I will complete the shading and any other minor detailing. 

The second half of the payment is required when the work is complete. If the payment fails to be received within 30 days, I reserve the right to raise the cost for being forced to wait and waste my time. I also may remove the items from your access do they cannot be downloaded and if you use them without paying the full amount, I have a right to seek legal action. 

All items are unique and done for you. Once you have fully paid, you can do as you desire with those items, including re-coloring, reselling, and so on. I do have the right to present the material in portfolios and social media, though I will ask for a time as I know some games like to keep the content private till they publicly reveal it. Though I won't ask for it, I do appreciate receiving credit somewhere on the game or site for doing the artwork for it, even if it's just a simple credits page or located somewhere in the TOS. It's not required, but it is a kind gesture to the artist. 

If there is something else you're interested in seeing and having me offer, but do not see it here, feel free to ask!

I am open to suggestions and your thoughts. Thank you!

Feel free to PM me or contact me at the email below:

[email protected]

If you have a Discord, you can also chat with directly. I am known as:

Aminirus #1824

998186200_desertbgtestforpeanutwip1.png.b64cc8568309bb02f3466bfbf2b6cab0.png

955056149_BGimagefordraculaEDITv2public.png.2b73ff7e3c98198c762d008f102f3b8c.png

Be sure to also ask me about background artworks in different styles too!

Backgrounds or Environment based images can range in prices based on difficulty of the scene and it's style. The more cartoony style with the cherry trees is around $80 usd and the desert image would be around $35 due its more simple colors and less need for detail, but do keep in mind that the more realistic your background request is, the more it can cost. In general, forest and city scapes can easily hit around $100 usd while deserts and open plains can stick around $40 usd. 

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Edited material and provided examples of most recent artwork and styles for the work I can do for you!

NOTE: August 2018 is quite busy!! 
If you'd like to order something now, please keep in mind it may take me till September to get to it.

Thank you!

@Aminirus Would you be able to draw horse tack realistically on about 1000x1000px size on greyscale. We already have the linearts available, but need it to be coloured and such. 

I think I have about 90 items that need to be done. Preferably all of that before October, if not possible, then 2/3rd of it. I have a few of them done myself if you want references, but I'm neither good nor fast at drawing that stuff xD 

I also want commercial pricing as we'll highly likely use it to put it on the horses and create posters and cards from it to sell.

Could you tell me if you'd be up for the task and tell me how much you think that'll cost ? 

Edited by Deloryan

1 hour ago, Deloryan said:

@Aminirus Would you be able to draw horse tack realistically on about 1000x1000px size on greyscale. We already have the linearts available, but need it to be coloured and such. 

I think I have about 90 items that need to be done. Preferably all of that before October, if not possible, then 2/3rd of it. I have a few of them done myself if you want references, but I'm neither good nor fast at drawing that stuff xD 

I also want commercial pricing as we'll highly likely use it to put it on the horses and create posters and cards from it to sell.

Could you tell me if you'd be up for the task and tell me how much you think that'll cost ? 

Well, since the lines are already available and it's just greyscale, I could do it for half the cost I normally charge, which thus make all 90 items total around $180 and I can definitely get 60 of those to you by October, if not all of them. I don't currently have any work scheduled for September so you'd be the top priority then. 
Let me know if that is good with you and we can discuss things further if you'd like.

Thank you for you interest @Deloryan!!

@Shinobu I'm not exactly asked to draw birds very often, but I assure you I don't have an issue drawing them at all. These are all the examples I could find from this year, and the others would be from prior years. Hope these help anyways since I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for as an example. 

Pawtober: Day4 (CLOSED) by Aminirus

Animal Acres - some farm animals prt2 by Aminirus

bird examples.png

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to include some more asset examples and now there are Backgrounds and Environments!

Be sure to also check out my latest WIPs and projects by visiting my Twitter or Instagram below:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Aminirus0

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hayley.dubay/

Do not hesitate to contact me via email or even through Discord!

Email: [email protected]

Discord: Aminirus #1824

September, as of this post, has limited slots to hire me. If you hire me for September, you are guaranteed to receive your work within that month, unless otherwise stated or the project is long term and broken into pieces. I already have 2 out of 6 slots full for September so make sure to ask and get a slot today before you have to wait another month!