MoonFire Gaming (Atween/MyVPS) Company Closure Notice

Hey Guys,

So I was originally planning to post this somewhere else but found that place had been shut down. You may remember me and my business partner from many years ago, I went by simpson925 or santamynana usually, but I’m called James, my partner was ekielola and she was called Sara.

6 years ago, we started Atween and MyVPS individually, 4 years ago we started MoonFire Gaming LTD together and received a £5000 grant to start up the company. An officially registered company In the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Anyways, it’s with regret we’ve decided to officially close the company, 4 years on. We’re legally obliged to tell all interested parties about the closure of the company. As we’ve had support from many of the community with art, programming or general help over the last 6 years, the community we class as an interested party, because there is too many people to contact individually, and we wouldn’t even know where to start.

Now the company will be officially dissolved in two months time, you’ll be able to find the notice in the Gazette I believe, and this allows for anybody who wishes to object to the closure, to do so!

Both Sara and Myself have moved onto bigger and better things, Sara has got a family of her own now and I’m just about to graduate university and move to the states.

So if you do remember us, thank you for your help over the last six years, we appreciate it, maybe one day, we’ll come back at it again, who knows, we kind of have the art for it... way too much art... 

Ta Ra for now

Best Wishes

James & Sara

CEO & Director of MoonFire Gaming Limited

3D569958-17CC-4D4B-B5E5-BD08072AACF0.png

005960E1-C8C6-4B3F-9ACB-0609096F066D.jpeg

15 hours ago, judda said:

I've tried to reach out a few times about buying MyVPS - are you guys willing to sell the assets?

Hey Judda, thanks for getting in touch. Me and Sara have had a discussion about this, and really thank you for wanting to buy, but no thanks. It’s kind of a reminder for us of our own personal projects and how they started, we’d miss it too much if it was gone.