Old Member Introductions

Hey welcome to the Gaming List. 

The automatic post through me off at first, didn't think of just editing it though. 

That's cool, how is Misticpets doing now a days? I never really played it too much, but have an account on there. 

Elloz!

I'm Ouli. I've been playing pet games for years and am very interested in game development in general.
I'm mostly an artist and am looking to either work on gaming project once I feel ready or start on my own one day.
I joined so I thanks participate in discussions about game development and to connect with the community in general.

Nowadays I mostly play FR. You might know me as Mineral there if you've come from Earth Flight.

Here's my DA if you want to see my progress as an artist,
https://ouli-ukuli.deviantart.com/

I only recently got into digital (and haven't been able to scan my traditional work as of yet) so there's a lot for me to learn.
Hope you find my creatures amusing. I hope to make a comic and or game with them some day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, @Ouli !   : D

It's really great to meet you; I myself dabble with the virtual pet games (I used to be quite obsessed with them, myself). I hope you find something here for your art! c:

Back