Looking for Long or Short-term work.

Cry

Hey, it's been a long time since I last ventured in to the virtual pet site scene to work- but work at the moment is pretty dire and I'm looking to either join a team to work for long term or just acquire a few commissions for pet or item art - I can do other art too, but would prefer to discuss that separately. 

My name is Cry/Charlie, I've previously worked for a number of pet sites, though most notably Verpets. I haven't worked for a petsite now in about 2 years. I prefer to do item and pet art, but I'm open for most things- battle opponents are always fun too. I can do a range of styles and don't tend to stick to just one for virtual pet art- so if you want something specific I can certainly try it. I don't have many/any item examples readily available on this PC but I can acquire some if you are interested. 

Prices generally range from about $15-30 for pets and $2.50-4.00 per item (unless ordering in bulk/multiple colours, in which case, contact me and we can discuss!)

I'll come back and edit the thread if I find more examples!

comsm.pngcomm.pngcommmore2.png7j07Ve.pngEgTGnm.pngfloffe_candy.png

Edited by Cry