Luke Posted December 10, 2017 Share Posted December 10, 2017 (edited) Hi, We are two coders seeking an artist that would be interested in joining a profit share arrangement. Currently, I have 51% share with the other coder having 49%, and we are both looking to add on one artist to make it 34/33/33 (34% being my share). My partner and I are currently neck deep in planning out a dog game, and we would like to reach out to the community to feel out interest for any artist that may want to join our agreement. In this arrangement, we would be responsible for writing content, leftover expenses, programming, server maintenance, and managing the community. You would be responsible for all affairs dealing with art and art theft. We prefer someone willing to also help us write content and manage the community. My partner and I both work full time jobs and have been working on planning the game bit by bit. There's a lot to be done still - so this is an exciting opportunity to invest your skill and ideas into a game built up on the passion of 3. We are looking for artists that have: Time to contribute (at least 3 hours/week with plans to invest more as demand develops) Passion for dogs A creative and open mind (particularly for ideas) Experience or aptitude for working with a team A willingness to grow No previous records of tracing or art theft You must also be 18+ years old and willing to sign a contract. Note: We are willing to make exceptions for those under 18 on a case-by-case basis. Your parents will be required to cosign the contract Please direct all further inquiries here. Sending examples of your work will make your inquiry stand out. To show you've read everything here, please also include a short 2-3 sentence explanation of why you want to partner with us. Thanks, Luke Edited December 10, 2017 by Luke Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.