Hiring PHP + HTML5 Programmer

Pepper-Head

Nature.png

Hi all! I'm looking for a new programmer to join Kasaria, a virtual petsite that takes you to explore and settle on a new planet while scientists work on healing Earth.
I'm really looking to push Kasaria out of development and closed beta faster
and need someone who is kind, enjoys petsites, and is a communicative teammate.
raspberryscone.pngpretzel.pngjellytoast.png

Requirements:
*Be 18 years of age or older, and be willing to sign a NDA
*Be comfortable working with PHP, databases, HTML5, and a bit of Javascript
     - Kasaria uses clean procedural PHP. I can send a code sample if interested
*Can pick up from other's code 
     - The first big project will be the battle system, which is at 50%
     - I also have another programmer, but I will avoid overlaps where possible
*Communicate
     - Discord preferred, but I can make exceptions

Diams Diams Diams

Payment
Please include your cost per hour in your message or if you prefer by the script. Payment via paypal.

I have a low budget as I'm finishing up my senior year of college.
Depending on the month and the urgency of the script, I'm looking to do about $50-100 of work on an average month. The battle script is more urgent, so this is negotiable.

Perfect for those who have a little extra time or may be interested in a long-term project down the line. As things progress, the budget can increase.

NOTE: If you have a need, I would also be interested in trading art for a portion of the cost. Can provide more work or a custom samples upon request.
My portfolio: https://www.pepperishstudio.com/ 

sketchpad.png

Application:
If this sounds like a job for you, that's great! I can't wait to meet you! Please PM this form, or feel free to respond with questions :)

Name/Nickname: 
Email:
Proficiency in PHP and HTML5:
Other skills:
Working rate:
Would you be interested in trading a portion for art?:
How much time can you dedicate per month:
Link to some of your work:
References and contact info:

mekan.pngbenisl.pngstefump.png

Edited by Pepper-Head
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@halichu Thank you for the question! Based off of the current work I have, it should be HTML5!

I'm looking for about 3 games similar to one that I have by @PaulSonny so far (Tetrimino, but with gameplay modifications) : https://thegaminglist.com/topic/1107-halloween-sale-3-licenses-for-100-psadoptables-alpha-access/

And then there's our battle system, which is currently at about 50% completion!

I know we've discussed a project before! If you're still available and want to know more and see progress of what is done so far, I'd be happy to share!  :)

@Pepper-Head ah okay. I'm not super confident in my ability to develop HTML5/JavaScript games. I use the phaser.io engine for all my minigame development :) It's the only game engine I'm comfortable in at the moment.

My hourly rate is around $45/hr though so I'm not sure if that's within your budget! I was just curious on what exactly you were looking for.

• Like 1

@halichu

No problem! I definitely appreciate you asking first just to see :)

I'm willing to bend my budget a little for the battle system as it is such a large thing, relatively urgent, and I want it done well. I'll double check with the last programmer who worked on the battle system just to make sure its what I'm thinking it is, and if not I'll be sure to update this. (Unfortunately I don't think it could be continued on phaser.io, but the training games may be able to be done with it)