Tremder - A Norse Wolf Sim - Updates

Mortain

Welcome. This Will be the place where we update our Information on Tremder.

But our mini Kickstarter info is below.

We're doing a mini kickstarter. Why not use the actual kickstarter platform you ask? Because they take up to 15% of the total raised, and charge fees to us per transaction. I'd like to keep all the money where it belongs – Developing the sim. Now below is a list of the accounts you can buy now and get access into the game during development.

• 10$ - A thank you on a thank you page
  • 20$ - a basic account that is cut as soon as payment clears.
  • 30$ - A basic account, and one additional custom wolf(when we go live and open to the general public.)
  • 40$ - An Upgraded account for 1 year (from going live, not during testing), and one additional custom wolf(when we go live and open to the general public.)
  • 50$ - An upgraded account for 1 year (from when we go live), and 2 additional custom wolves.
  • 80$ - A discounted forever account (that will normally cost 100$), 4 additional custom wolves.
  • 100$ - A discounted forever account (At the value of 80$), 6 additional custom wolves, and we will allow you to work with our artists in designing a marking that is semi-natural in nature to add to the sim for everyone as a public marking.

To explain the additional wolves. When you have an account early during testing, and you are active on the sim to help test during the process finding bugs and really looking over things, everyone who is active during such testing will be given a "starter pack" for their account. the pack will include 2 custom wolf items to allow you to make 2 customs. Now the reason we do this, is to kickstart the sim with stock people can buy and trade for. What you'll be getting is the starter pack AND the additional custom wolf making items to go with your account. So you can start a whole pack of wolves!

A forever account is an account that is upgraded for as long as the sim exists. It will be able to access the pay for and exclusive content that is only available for people with upgraded accounts. This will NEVER Expire on you (as long as you don't get frozen or banned off the game.)

But Mortain? How do we contribute?

Easy. Send PayPal payments to [email protected] and please make sure you use the email you want associated with your account on Tremder, or leave me a note with payment. When we have a registration system, people will be registered on a first come first served basis in the order they register. Sorry, you can't pick your ID number.

But Mortain, it's taken so long to get this far?

Yes I know, and it's hard for me to admit, but this project is taking longer than I would have liked too. When Miranda (The first coder) ran off and stole our 1200$ and didn't live up to her end of the contract, it was hard to get more money to hire more coders and stuff. Now with Rixon missing in action (the other owner and wolf artist) I have had to hire other artists to fill in the gap.

So who is all on the development team at this time Mortain?

We have myself leading the development and keeping on top of things. Then we have Jess (our blind coder) and Paige (who's new) coding for us until we can afford to pay them. I've given them promises I hope I can live up too. Then for art we have Miss Hades Jumping in and filling in for Rixon, Then we have Danny doing item icons, and Rubyz doing background holder art till we can hire someone better and get extraordinary art to woo you all with. Rounding out the team is Neroelysium who's writing content, and Tala (our head mod) who will be working with me to make a moderator handbook before we hire mods for the game.

But Mortain, the holder art is just okay... please say it's not permanent.

I know a lot of you are disappointed in us for not doing more sooner. But such is development life. With Rixon not doing art for whatever reason, and being hard to reach on Facebook, It leaves me to do what I have too to get this sim off the ground. It's not perfect, but it's what we have to work with. If anyone would like to help with art and you have a good amount of skill, message me.

What if the sim doesn't get finished?

That's not in my view of things to fail at right now. I want to get this sim off the ground so much that I've put a hold on my other sim, pulled the coder off it to help with Tremder (Jess) and I am working my hardest to make sure we get this sim done. There's a lot of interest still in the game, and the site is still getting hits from various places. So people are still interested, but they're on a wait and see mode. Which doesn't help us pay the bills when they don't buy accounts to help sim development.