Most recent topics

Dinocanid

The section for the most recent topics seem to have disappeared from the index since the update. There's "Join the discussion", but it shows topics from last month or before. There's a most recent section on the home page, but there isn't a way to get there from what I can see besides typing "/home" onto the url; since thegaminglist.com leads to the forum index, not home.

49 minutes ago, Dinocanid said:

The section for the most recent topics seem to have disappeared from the index since the update. There's "Join the discussion", but it shows topics from last month or before. There's a most recent section on the home page, but there isn't a way to get there from what I can see besides typing "/home" onto the url; since thegaminglist.com leads to the forum index, not home.

Ah, I was hoping to drive more input into topics that are asked but not replied to, which is why it switched up. I will see about getting Latest Topics back up. :)