Seeking PHP Programmer

Silverwulfess

Hey guys,

Sorry appears I jumped the gun with previous post, the guy I had lined up fell through in the end because he didn't want to work with someone else's code (which was one of my requirements) and I can't afford to build from scratch at a whim. Was going to update previous post but see it is closed.

I'm looking for a PHP developer for an animal breeding and showing game. I have a game which has been partially done, but still in early development, which needs other features added and finishing. It is on a Laravel framework, so experience with that is required. And obviously happy to work in with existing code. I have no great rush, so would suit someone who is just looking for some work on the side (obviously don't want to be waiting months but I'm reasonable). If you have an understanding of genetics, that would be beneficial but not required.

Reasonably priced please, I'm paying for this out of my own pocket. Alternatively if you'd like to do the work for in game perks I would be very open to that possibly as would make it a lot easier on my bank balance! I would love to be able to pay for it feature by feature, rather than in one big chunk for the entire thing.

I am on the other side of the world as most so Skype may not be possible, so someone happy to communicate via email and happy with Paypal. Though I do allow time for the work to be done, a timely communication via email is a must. You don't need to do any design as I have that covered, pure programming.

Thanks in advance!