Seeking LOGO Artist

dracula

• 3 weeks later...

Are you looking for a logo with art included in it (such as Flight Rising's logo that has a wing on both sides of the words), or are you just looking for your logo to have a unique font like Harry Potter's logo?

HarryPotter_logo_2009.gif

Are there any logos you have seen on other sites/projects that have the sort of look you're going for?

Edited by SingSong

Not sure on what I'm wanting. If it's something with imagery, I'd like it to be minimal. I'm hoping to find a good visioneer who can come up with something fitting for the game. That being said, some logos I like are:

tumblr_oumhc8rJDV1w85wado1_540.png

3a1fbdef3816593ba782e31187280471--game-u

evocality_by_zombie-d6x6cwv.png

There's others but idk. Too late at night to go looking for more right now. Basically anything that shows off the feel of the game is good for me.

@SingSong

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Imperial Hmm that's cool, thanks! It did give me some ideas. I like the stone but idk if I want to go with something more organic(?) like wood or whatever. Kind of just playing around.

types_by_reviro-dbomk72.png

I really like Myth's logo (and your stone bg version sort of reminds of of that) but I'm still really indecisive. At this point idk if I even like the font I made . I guess I'm hoping for something more rpg like? It's hard to describe. OTL

• Like 1