Award Items Needed! (found)

Hare

Hello! I am looking to hire someone for a few award items to be used on leporidae.org. Please message me if you're interested in doing these. I'd like to get them done before September, if possible. 

Here are some of the awards we currently have to give you an idea of the style we need:

bobmedal.pngleg.pngcertificate.pngtrophybis.pngrosettebov.pngboc.png

Here are some other items on the site that also show the style we are looking for: 

eggsummertime.pngromainelettuce.pngappleredsauce.pngwormer.pngupgrade1.pngbookcolorid.png

What we need:
A gold 'cup' trophy with '1st Place in Show' on it. view reference
A gold medal award with the red, white, and blue neck cloth. Needs to say '1st Place of Color' on it. view reference.
A gold seal award. Needs to sat '1st Place of Class' on it. view reference
A gold star award trophy. Needs to say '1st Place of Size' on it. view reference

Formatting:
- 100x100px (can be bigger as it looks good when resized). 
- Transparent background, will be saved as a transparent PNG on the site.
- Layered PSD. I need lineart on a separate layer from shading and color. It needs to be easy to recolor. Text must be done with the type tool so the text can be easily changed.

Payment
I'm looking to pay betweeon $12-$28 for these 4 items (so $3-$7 per item). 

Edited by Hare
Found someone

Hey @Hare ! I'd be interested in doing these awards for you if my skill matches what you're looking for. Style matching to yours would be fairly easy, Below is an example of a few of my items I've done for others, and I could probably do these for you for around $15 total and have them done in the next couple days (working some long hours tomorrow and Thursday, otherwise I'd have them within 24 hours).

d6d2ba4db4d8d38bd0e6c8472f0c6d3a.png

On 8/23/2017 at 7:14 AM, Bingo said:

Hey @Hare ! I'd be interested in doing these awards for you if my skill matches what you're looking for. Style matching to yours would be fairly easy, Below is an example of a few of my items I've done for others, and I could probably do these for you for around $15 total and have them done in the next couple days (working some long hours tomorrow and Thursday, otherwise I'd have them within 24 hours).

d6d2ba4db4d8d38bd0e6c8472f0c6d3a.png

I found someone, but thank you anyay! Your items are lovely =D

• Like 1