PayPal Issues

Finally got an update from PayPal and this has been fixed! So, if anyone else has been having issues, it should be resolved now :).

Recently, I've been having problems with PayPal, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issues! I've submitted a support ticket with PayPal, but no reply so far.

Here's what's been happening:

When some players (most transactions are fine, but this is affecting some people every time they buy an upgrade, including me when I test) purchase something, their payment goes through, but somewhere along the lines PayPal changes their item number to "Shopping Cart", which then causes a problem because that's not a valid item number so they aren't getting what they paid for. Also, interestingly, those customers don't seem to be getting their emailed receipt from PayPal.

I'm not sure if this is an IPN issue, or a bug with PayPal, or a problem with us (although, I don't think it is, nothing about HP's PayPal code has changed recently and it seems to be working fine for most people). So that's why I'm posting here - to see if anyone else has been having problems, and if so, if you know the solution!

Edited by hurricaneviolet