Ready to go back to school?

Digital

This is for those members who are still completing their classes, and have been on break over summer. Ready to go back? Looking forward to it?

I guess in retrospect, as a grown working adult, I kinda miss breaks. I will however enjoy when my older son gets back into the daily school thing.

I've been out of a school for a few years now, and it has its ups and downs. I may not miss high school at all, but I do actually miss parts of my university. The diversity of people and art was always fantastic and there was always ways to get inspired. Personally, I feel an artist can really blossom and grow the more time they spend with other artists. Just in my first year alone I went through a huge shift in my artwork because I felt that others were challenging me... not literally okay, but mentally it feels like... so it gave me more fighting spirit to learn more and better my artwork. 

Though the loans they smack you with at the end... >.> no one looks forward to those.

23 hours ago, SugarFoxKym said:

Actually, yes. I'm starting at a community college in September, and I'm honestly excited! Taking math, psych, and my favorite: Drawing!

I actually enjoyed the community college I went to for a couple years. I find the atmosphere between community colleges and universities to be quite different. Goods and bads to both

I've been out of school for a little over a year now, and I'm ready to go back! I loved school. ;__; Gotta pay down the massive mountain of student loans I have going on, but I could see myself going back in a couple years. Not sure for what though. :/

• 2 weeks later...