Calling past TeriPets Users

Hi!

After a few attempts over the years, I've managed to snag teripets.com.

Huge win for myself nostalgia-wise, however I do fully intend (and have the ability to) bring it back, from the ground-up, avoiding any potential issues regarding art.

Obviously this is gonna take a lil while, but in the meantime I'd love to hear about what people remember regarding TeriPets - i.e. features in general, what drew you to the game, and such!

There's a lot I personally remember, but I don't remember it all (I was a young teen at the time) - I just want to make sure I'm able to re-create a faithful, but modern, remake of the site.

If there are artists happy with recreating the TeriPets style (I still have some TeriPets-inspired original artworks I commissioned many years back which I'll be using in the interim, will share those once I get things settled), feel free to ping me/reply and I'll get a discord link over to you regarding some commissions - otherwise I'll be sure to post once I've established some more details

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! This is really exciting to see in 2024, over 10 years ((;__;)) since the site died. I was known as Feral on there. Teripets has a really special place in my heart.

I would love to be involved with your project!

• Like 1