Wajas: FriendFest Winners + Misc Notes

FriendFest Winners announced SM Game answers revealed Note about Library helpers Notice of image hosting Winners / Updates For FriendFest & Misc Notes   Image Hosting: This is just a bit of a disclaimer - Discord is no longer a viable image hosting option.  Going forward, if you use discord to host your images, I will not be giving a chance to reupload and send your images  once the contest concludes.   Again, it is no longer a viable option.  I recommend doing a quick google search and checking reviews on various sites and finding an alternative. Library Helper Update: Hello, hello!  This is just a quick note that I've concluded the search for Library Helpers at this time and sent out invites.  We may at a later date bring on more people / reopen applications if it's months from now, but I will be beginning to get things sorted regarding the library and its updates shortly. Thank you to everyone who a

View the full article