What are working on this week in your game?

Digital

Well, as Wild Howlz is still in development, I'm mostly working on written aspects and information. A lot of it will be just gathering and putting together images and figuring out what still needs to be done for first explorable region. I also have a battle system to rework and write out the details for that for @Anoua . I love doing the artwork and the creative process, but main, writing up information, documents, and organizing things so that way it can be better used for the future is exhausting. It's surely not my favorite thing, but I know that it needs to be done.

I've been gone for quite a bit, on and off, for various reasons, but it's time to crack the whip and get the boring stuff out of the way.

• Like 1

My name's not listed, so I'm not entirely sure if I'm meant to reply to this or not, but I plan to add more 'essentials' to my game this weekend. Right now it's pretty bare-bones, and I have to work towards stuff you would normally see in a breeding sim; like a proper trade system, and breeding requests. The economy is all out of wack too, so I need to fix that. After I do all of that, then I can focus on adding new species.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aminirus said:

Well, as Wild Howlz is still in development, I'm mostly working on written aspects and information. A lot of it will be just gathering and putting together images and figuring out what still needs to be done for first explorable region. I also have a battle system to rework and write out the details for that for @Anoua . I love doing the artwork and the creative process, but main, writing up information, documents, and organizing things so that way it can be better used for the future is exhausting. It's surely not my favorite thing, but I know that it needs to be done.

I can totally relate about having to write things up. As a developer, often times I find myself dreading having to document what I did.

16 hours ago, Dinocanid said:

I plan to add more 'essentials' to my game this weekend. Right now it's pretty bare-bones, and I have to work towards stuff you would normally see in a breeding sim; like a proper trade system, and breeding requests. The economy is all out of wack too, so I need to fix that. After I do all of that, then I can focus on adding new species.

I am looking forward to seeing more awesome updates about your progress @Dinocanid!

3 hours ago, SilverBrick said:

@Digital- nothing much so preparing some ideas for the town so far we know that the town is called Wingsville and done a WIP art of it and have some exam so studying for it and relaxing because my right hand is broken and it might soon recover

I hope your hand recovers soon and well! The WIP art looks amazing!

We're still in the year-long process of switching all our breeds over to the new layer system. Just got done with Lionheads, this week my goal is to finish the Lop Crosses (which are getting a full artwork update).

rabbit.php?abre=lc&%20%20style=1&%20%20brabbit.php?abre=lc&%20%20style=1&%20%20b

These are the updated Lop Crosses so far in black and white (albino). Attached is the old one (in a different color, but you can still see the artwork difference). 

5985494033916_ScreenShot2017-08-05at12_57_18AM.png.36b468bf4c7cbb3f43734d74f2edded1.png

Just now, Hare said:

We're still in the year-long process of switching all our breeds over to the new layer system. Just got done with Lionheads, this week my goal is to finish the Lop Crosses (which are getting a full artwork update).

rabbit.php?abre=lc&%20%20style=1&%20%20brabbit.php?abre=lc&%20%20style=1&%20%20b

These are the updated Lop Crosses so far in black and white (albino). Attached is the old one (in a different color, but you can still see the artwork difference). 

5985494033916_ScreenShot2017-08-05at12_57_18AM.png.36b468bf4c7cbb3f43734d74f2edded1.png

I love that art update for the Lop Crosses. Those eyes tho :heart: 

Sounds like you are making great progress on moving everything over to the new system!

1 minute ago, Digital said:

I love that art update for the Lop Crosses. Those eyes tho :heart: 

Sounds like you are making great progress on moving everything over to the new system!

Thank you! It's slow going, but happening and the artwork is getting lots of improvements along the way!

On 8/7/2017 at 3:48 PM, hurricaneviolet said:

Finishing up a few odds and ends so I can re-apply for Adsense, and also to tie up some loose ends before I go on vacation (re-write the TOS, send some marketing emails, send the newsletter). Nothing super exciting!

But don'tcha know.. rewriting a TOS is the most exciting part of pet site ownership! :D 

8 minutes ago, Digital said:

Awesome, I am sure we would love to see it when you have it up live at some point!

@Digital: I would be happy to show it to you when it is done. :)

In the meantime here is the code for My Movie Controller:

class MoviesController < ApplicationController
   include MoviesHelper

def index
      mode "index"
   end

def show
      mode "show"
   end

def new
      mode "new"
   end