Wajas: Get to Know Staff - Zor

TheGamingList

Zor Where does your username come from? I completely made it up, to be honest. The origins of the name was 'thezor' to stand for 'the zor'. And then a few years later, I just shortened it to Zor. It's a username I've used for over 10 years now. What are you passionate about on Wajas? Hmm... perhaps my character customs, the most? I love and adore making customs based off of medias I enjoy a lot. I have a ton of favourites, but these three are probably currently my top favourites! What do you collect? (On Wajas, irl, or both!)? I collect all sorts of things! We'll start with the Wajas side first since that will be shorter. Scythes, Eyepatches, and Roots are the big three I have always collected. Now as for irl, that list widens. Anything dragon related, and especially skeleton dragons, charms/acrylic keychains of characters, Pokemon cards, and figures (anime/video game characters) are prob

View the full article