Wajas: Get to Know Staff - Girher and Thayet!

TheGamingList

Girher - slow reply Where does your username come from? Somewhere I think around 2005, I realized I should stop using an alteration of brother's username, and make my own. My kid brain went "I like Gir from Invader Zim, and I'm a girl," and thus Girher was born. It has stuck ever since! What are you passionate about on Wajas? I'm really passionate about gen 2s. When I first joined wajas when it opened, I was a kid who couldn't buy customs or much of anything on the site, so I felt so excited when I was gifted my first gen 2. From then on, I just really adored collecting gen 2s of designs that liked. It's so fun to see what users design, and I feel connected to the userbase that way! I have no design skills, so I adore appreciating what beauties others can create.   What do you collect? (On Wajas, irl, or both!)? As stated above, on wajas I collect gen 2s that I like the design of. I currently own over

View the full article