Wajas: [looking for] Library Helpers!

TheGamingList

Disclaimer:  This is not a staff position.  You will not gain any new ranking / powers.  It is also volunteer based. Looking for: Library Update Helpers! As I noted during our last staff hunt, once our new staff were settled in and I felt confident leaving games and events mostly in their capable hands, I was going to be turning my attention back to the library, and so...here we are!  It's library time!  Lets do it! But wait!  I'm not all knowing, and that's where you all come in! We're looking for 10-12  experienced users to jump in and help with these updates.  Applications will not be accepted after 3/3 @ 11:59 PM.   Those that are brought on will be expected to: Look over pages finished by myself or another staff member and providing feedback in the form of: Spelling/grammar errors. Incorrect or outdated information. Additional information or tips that might benefit being added. Here is wha

View the full article