Wajas: Get to Know Staff - Starbit!

TheGamingList

starbit Where does your username come from? For the record, I made up "starbit" before Mario Galaxy. Back in 2004, little ole me wanted to make a Neopets account and got frustrated that all the usernames I wanted were taken so I made up my own word. What are you passionate about on Wajas? I'm really passionate about helping other players. It can be hard to get started on Wajas and I had sort of a mentor when I started so I have tried to expand my reach over the years to help as many new players as possible. Seeing new members become part of the community is really rewarding. What do you collect? (On Wajas, irl, or both!)? I'm not big into collecting at the moment, but as I kid I loved to collect rocks and turtle things. Share one of your fondest memories related to Wajas. I have a few great memories but I think what really changed the game for me was making friends on Wajas and hanging out on voice chat. In the pas

View the full article