Wajas: Get to Know Staff - Canuka!

TheGamingList

Canuka Where does your username come from? I used to do a lot of furry anthro RPs with a group of friends when I was younger; 'Canuka' was the last name for a couple of characters and one of the cities. What are you passionate about on Wajas? I just love making designs based on a video game or character from a game, which I somehow click better with than making other designs. I find it cool about how you can play around with the markings to see what looks right, and with being able to make crafts you can tailor accessories to make that Waja representation of that game or character better. What do you collect? (On Wajas, irl, or both!)? On Wajas, I collect lab coats! I actually don't have much of a collection apart from an assortment of video games, a couple of board games, and a bunch of books. Share one of your fondest memories related to Wajas. Between 2015 to 2017, I hosted a pretty big thread ca

View the full article